At Nationwide Health Care, we will manage the patient’s medications as prescribed by a physician which supports the health of the patient. Knowledge of the patient’s medications and regimen at home is essential to the physician’s care of the patient.
Our licensed visiting staff will administer prescribed medicines as ordered by the physician while moving towards the goal of the patient, achieving safe self-administration and independence.
Many individuals who receive our home health care services also take medications. Nationwide HealthCare will help you or a loved one:
- Manage medications, ensuring that the right dosage is taken at the correct times
- Monitor the progress of the medication
- Answer questions about how to take your medication
- Ensure that the medications have not expired
- Ensure that your prescriptions are filled
- Review prescribed medications to prevent any potentially dangerous drug interactions