Cuyahoga and Lorain County home care provider:
Are you or a loved one facing a health challenge?
Here at Nationwide HealthCare, LLC we understand the importance of your loved one to be safe at home as well as their personal care. We understand life happens and sometimes extra help is needed through out the day for your loved one. From easy things such as, a little help cleaning to being our clients hands and feet.
Our trained professionals are not only trained to keep your loved one safe in the comfort of their home, but they are also encouraged to treat your loved one with respect and with compassion. We encourage our employees to engage in conversation with each client so that our clients know they are not just a client but a person we care about.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality care for each of our clients. We care for each individual like our own family members.
Our Goal is to help the patients get qualified for various programs that may pay for home care.
Each of our clients receives a skilled assessment by a registered nurse to see where they are physically so that we can fill in the need, to make the day more smoother. We collaborate with our client and/or their family to create an individualized plan of care according to the clients personal and physical needs.
If you are unsure of your home care needs, or if home care is right for you, call Nationwide HealthCare, LLC and we will answer all your questions and help you receive the appropriate care to meet your needs.
We have been servicing Cleveland as well as Lorain surrounding cities since 2004.
We can help if you or a loved one is:
- Discharged from the hospital to recover from surgery or a serious medical event.
- In need of support to stay independently at home or need help with wound care.
- Experiencing a change in health status.
- In need of assistance with personal care and homemaking service.
- Home-bound and need nursing visits between physician visits.
- In need of physical and occupational therapy at home.
We provide in-home health care in Cuyahoga County:
Bay Village, Bedford, Bedford Heights, Berea, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Brook Park, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, Brunswick, Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga Heights, East Cleveland, Euclid, Fairview Park, Garfield Heights, Independence, Lakewood, Linndale, Maple Heights, Newburgh Heights, North Olmsted, North Royalton, Parma, Parma Heights, Rocky River, Shaker Heights, Solon, South Euclid, Strongsville, University Heights, Warrensville Heights
We provide in-home health care in Lorain County:
Amherst, Avon Lake , Avon, Columbia Station, Elyria, Grafton, Lorain, North Ridgeville, Oberlin, Sheffield Lake, Vermillion, Wellington.
Our caring staff will be pleased to help you!
Home care services:
- Skilled Nursing Visits
- Home Care Assessment
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care and Monitoring
- Wound Care
- Outpatient Surgery Care
- Regular Progress Report to your Physician
- Patient and Family Education
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy
- Home Health Aide Services
* Light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping and errands may be available to you depending on your insurance restrictions.